Excellence In Manufacturing Awards
Excellence in Manufacturing Awards
The winners of the 2014 Excellence In Manufacturing awards at a banquet honoring nominees and winners at the Ritz Carlton Amelia Island.
Congratulations to all of the winners:
- Workforce Education Award: JEA
- Environmental Award: Fleet Readiness Center Southeast
- Economic Impact Award: Saft America
- Partner of the Year: Golder Associates
- Founders Service Award: Vistakon
- Manufacturers of the Year: Georgia-Pacific Corporation, Johnson Controls, and CF Machine & Tool
- President’s Award: George Robbins, Vistage
Click here for more photos from the event.
Winners are recognized in the following categories:
- Manufacturer of the Year Award (1-50 employees)
- Manufacturer of the Year Award (51-125 employees)
- Manufacturer of the Year Award (126+ employees)
- Partner of the Year Award
- Founders Service Award
- Economic Award
- Education Award
- Environmental Award
|Annually since 1992, FCMA has recognized outstanding companies and/or individuals for their contributions to the overall goal of manufacturing excellence or to meeting specific objectives of FCMA. The association also recognizes those members who are supportive of manufacturing. In addition, the Board of Directors may offer specific recognition to companies or individuals who make significant contributions to the betterment of our Northeast Florida community.