Excellence In Manufacturing Awards
Annually since 1992, FCMA has recognized outstanding companies and/or individuals for their contributions to the overall goal of manufacturing excellence or to meeting specific objectives of FCMA. The association also recognizes those members who are supportive of manufacturing. In addition, the Board of Directors may offer specific recognition to companies or individuals who make significant contributions to the betterment of our Northeast Florida community.
The award categories are:
- Manufacturer of the Year
- Partner of the Year
- Founders Service
- Educating the Workforce
- Protection of the Environment
- Improving the Economy
Judging will be performed by three outstanding community leaders who are knowledgeable of manufacturing and FCMA. Companies may be nominated in more than one category.
Congratulations to all of the 2012-2013 Excellence in Manufacturing Awards winners:
- Workforce Education Award: Saft America
- Environmental Award: Anheuser-Busch LLC
- Economic Impact Award: Advanced Disposal
- Partner of the Year: Peak 10 Inc.
- Founders Service Award: Golder Associates Inc.
- Manufacturers of the Year: Vac-Con, UTC Aerospace Systems, and Harbinger
- President’s Award: Ron Avery, The Ronco Group